What's new

Road Trip

silvernickles

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
30
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
I went on my first road trip in quite a long time. Around my area road trips are difficult due to the numbers of crh'ers
The first bank had 260 dollars in halves and the teller also had a roll that she told me contained silver. (2 40%s)
By the end of the morning I had picked up over 1300 dollars in customer wrapped halves the majority of which had been dumped by hunters and searched by bank tellers. The net result was three 40%ers out of 1300 dollars seached. Not a good day in my opinion. Another reason why i stick with boxes.
 
Upvote 0
The right time and place. You never know when a road trip will pay off :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Road trips are winners...Stick with them
Good Luck out there
rileyboy
 
Better luck next time, I quit boxes a year ago because they were just no good. Road trips gave me 90% of my finds over boxes. ffd
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom