What's new

Road Trip

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Well fellow CRH's, I am about to embark on my frist road trip of this nature. I will be sightseeing and looking for silver. I plan to be home in about a week and then head out again for another week, or just stay gone haha. I have a list of banks a mile long so as long as I can dump my clad I'll be good. Might even get online while I'm out and about but doubtful. HH all, Mark Let the silver flow, right into my poke.
 
Upvote 0
Have fun. Let us know how it turned out.

Remember half dollars are legal tender, so don't feel ashamed using them to pay for dinner, gas, etc.

-Brian

(I dumped loads of quarters all over Vancouver last week, including $30+ to pay for one dinner. I thought it was fun, too bad my wife didn't enjoy it as much.)
 
Good luck and watch out for those on the road that DON'T look out for you!
 
Good luck and keep us posted!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom