What's new

Road Trip

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
I am taking a road trip. I'll post some results.....hopefully.........in a few days. The last time I was in this area I did good. Of course that was a year ago. Worst case scenario...I have (2) MD's with me.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
Upvote 0
It'll be interesting to compare last year to this year...I'd love to hear what you dig up as well.
 
Stay away from Houston.
The banks are closed - CRH on hold here.
It's too much of a pain to hunt by candlelight anyway....
 
Hunker Down Tim, Good Luck you Rascal. Jim
 
TXTim;
Take good care, and best of luck! Something like this puts all your priorities into their proper order.
- Grizz
 
coolpix9 said:
Hunker Down Tim, Good Luck you Rascal. Jim

Mentone Grizz said:
TXTim;
Take good care, and best of luck! Something like this puts all your priorities into their proper order.
- Grizz

Thanks!
Cat 1 hit - no power for up to 4 weeks -
Lots of oaks sheared off in the back 40.
Home & barn intact. Cattle are taking swim lessons.
Generator is humming. Beer temp. = 33F. :thumbsup:
 
TT, hope you got through the hurricane OK. Don't worry, I don't mess with Texas.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom