What's new

roadtrip to northern territory monday - yellow - 4 GREAT SPINS

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THIS IS GOING TO BE A HARD VIDEO TO EXPLAIN AND PRESENT FOR ME ANYWAY, SO BEAR WITH ME. IT IS OUR SPIN ON MONDAY TO THE NORTHERN TERRITORY, BUT DUE TO IT LENGTH, I HAD TO MAKE IT INTO 4 PARTS.

PARTS 1 - 2 – 3 ARE THE BEST AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH US BEACH HUNTING AND FINDING GOLD, BUT THEY ARE GREAT PARTS OF LOTS OF VERY OLD GOLD AND SILVER AND …..GOD I COULD GO ON AND ON.

FIRST AND FOREMOST I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY GOOD FRIEND JEFF FROM THE NORTHERN TERRITORY FOR THE THINGS HE DID TO MAKE THIS SPIN ONE OF OUR ….BEST SPINS ANYPLACE ON THIS PLANET. A SPIN MANY OF US WILL NEVER FORGET AND WE WILL REMEMBER AND TALK ABOUT IT FOREVER…………………THANK YOU JEFF.

NOW OUR GRACIOUS HOST AT THE “DISVOVERIES FROM THE SEA MUSEUM IN DELAWARE”…..MR DALE CLIFTON JR. I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS GENTLEMAN AND THE WAY HE SHOWED US AROUND HIS TREASURE D E N……….AND BOY DOES HE EVER HAVE ONE. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE……………..YOU REALLY HAVE MISSED SOMETHING G R E A T AND YOU NEED TO TAKE A SPIN BY THERE…..”ATOCHA GOLD-SILVER” – DELAWARE……OMG.
DALE GAVE US A BLOW BY BLOW OF MANY OF HIS FINDS WHEN HE WORKED WITH MEL FISHER AND SOME OF HIS FINDS OF RESENT YEARS…………..WHAT A GUY HE IS. I KNOW MYSELF I HAD NOT EXPECTED TO EVER MEET SUCH A FELLOW AS DALE AND I KNOW MY FELLOW LOOTERS DID NOT EITHER.
HE SEEMS TO BE MORE EXCITED TODAY OR AS EXCITED NOW AS HE WAS MANY YEARS AGO WHEN HE FIRST FOUND THAT WOODEN TREASURE CHEST……………..I THINK HE IS TRAPPED IN TIME AND PROBABLY WILL NEVER EVER CHANGE IN HIS QUEST FOR YELLOW METAL.

I KNOW ALL OF US FROM MONDAY HAVE GONE BACK IN TIME AND I SUSPECT WE ARE MUCH YOUNGER TODAY IN OUR MINDS AND OUR QUEST FOR YELLOW SINCE MEETING SUCH A FINE FELLOW AS DALE.

I SAY THIS TO YOU MR DALE CLIFTON………IT WAS AN HONOR AND A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU AND FOR YOU TO TAKE THE TIME TO SHOW US AND TEACH US AND LET US LEAVE VERY VERY EXCITED TOWARDS OUR QUEST FOR THE YELLOW….

PS: THANKS FOR THE 300 YEAR OLD RUM TOOOOOO

THE GREAT SPINS FOLLOW AND THEN OUR BEACH SPIN FROM THE NORTHERN TERRITORY ON MONDAY.

PART 4
GOOD LUCK OUT THERE………YELLOW

LINK TO THE MUSEUM:
.
.
http://www.discoversea.com/
.
.
.

HERE WE GO
.
.
PART 1
.
.


.
PART 2
.
.


.
PART 3
.
.

.
THE BEACH SPIN
.
.
 
Upvote 0
awesome,awesome video max.... ive been to that museum and it is just unbelievable the fantastic finds they have there.... we didnt get the royal tour like you all... dales explanations of the artifacts really remind us that these types of finds are out there somewhere ,we just have to be at the right place at the right time and have a clue what we are looking at...... the pirate juices are flowing....
 
Nice trip Max!!
JW
 
Awesome spin, loaded with goodies, history and tons of pirates.. LOVED IT
 
Incredible Max!!! Thanks for sharing :hello2:
 
nice spin, good seeing the pirates
water was ruffer today, tuesday..........bleek 3 hours toe ring
 
Cant thank you enough for those videos...if that don't get you excited, you need to take up a new hobby. INCREDIBLE!
 
max,really like the vids, great history lesson !!!!!!! :icon_pirat:
 
MUSEUM VIDEOS REMOVED PER REQUEST

I HAVE REMOVED
 
What happened? :dontknow:
 
I knew I should have watched these before I went to the beach last night. What happened? I really wanted to see them. Hope they're back up soon!
 
Max, for some reason I cannot see the video, it says removed by you. Sure would like to see this interesting video. GH, Don
 
Okay, what's going on with the video's removed ???Everyday I look forward to watching your video's, and today I'm completely lost without seeing any. Keep em coming Max, because I am 2 hours away from the nearest beach, and it's tough to get time to go. I just feel like I'm there with you guys when I watch your video's.
 
Those were some of the best treasure stories Ive ever heard, why are they gone?
 
/cry wish I saw this earlier
 
I missed seeing them too Max.....hope you will re-consider
and post them again sometime in the near future. Thanks.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom