What's new

Robert Owen, the kill

salsa84

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2013
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
I have a couple different painting/pictures

I have 3 clown paintings all signed by Robert Owen and then I have a picture titles "The Kill" I don't have to much information on these and have no idea how to find out the time period these were done in and if there is any value. Any information would be great
 

Attachments

  • image-2405480441.webp
    image-2405480441.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 121
  • image-590755351.webp
    image-590755351.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 133
  • image-2782544536.webp
    image-2782544536.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 123
  • image-900724833.webp
    image-900724833.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 122
  • image-1169095383.webp
    image-1169095383.webp
    57.7 KB · Views: 132
  • image-963213598.webp
    image-963213598.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 117
  • image-2107734459.webp
    image-2107734459.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 117
  • image-143448179.webp
    image-143448179.webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 119
  • image-4126188252.webp
    image-4126188252.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 126
  • image-1448945386.webp
    image-1448945386.webp
    63.7 KB · Views: 118
  • image-2683633234.webp
    image-2683633234.webp
    44 KB · Views: 105
  • image-41792908.webp
    image-41792908.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 117

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom