rock trail markers

clifdweller

Aug 18, 2017
southwest
Detector(s) used
dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi. I'm new at this so overlook any mistakes please. All of the following are lava rock with no markings or symbols carved. Except, I wonder if the triangle rocks had help getting such perfect measurements. Okay, here we go. All rocks except triangles are round or flat about the size of a football or smaller. First rocks are all in north-south line with north star. 2 rocks indicate change directions west. One rock indicates change directions North to upright (pointing to sky) triangle rough rock measures 18x18 inches about 6 inches thick turned slightly northwest-southeast. About 30 feet farther north another triangle rock upright (pointing to sky) measures 24x24 about 8 inches thick turned a little more than the previous triangle but to northeast-southwest. The points of these triangles are in perfect north-south alignment with previous rock. Farther north another rock in alignment but not quite a triangle looks as if the top 3/4 was broken off. No remains of top. Going back to 2 triangles: A line drawn between the 2 points then a right angle line west leads to another triangle lying down measuring 24x24 inches about 5 to 6 inches thick with most prominent point pointing back up the same line. About 1/2 way up, a rock, football shaped with a 4 inch prominence pointing east northeast and resting on a flat rock points to a diamond shaped rock about 3 feet long with the sides cut off. This rock points to magnetic west exactly. Following this line leads to a prickly pear cactus then a yucca both in magnetic east-west line. Taking a line at right angles, magnetic north, leads to the flat top of the hill and over the edge of an 8 foot cliff. I have drawn these out in as precise sketches as I can with as much detail as I can include and will send them PDF to anyone who wants to try to figure them out for me. Give me an email address or tell me how to post or attach them here. P.S. The 2 triangles pointing upward are the only rocks in the entire area standing up. I interpreted them as a "funnel" pointing to the one lying down.
Thanks to all of you who have provided so much useful information.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread