What's new

Rock with Divot.

BC1969

Banned
Joined
Sep 4, 2013
Messages
6,073
Reaction score
10,453
Golden Thread
0
Location
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Since I came across this forum, I have been looking at my rock collection.
If it looks neat to me, then I pick it up.
That is my only criteria.
I've picked up lots of rocks like some that I've seen here as cup stones and nutters..
I've yet to research those terms.
Without further explanation, here is a rock that may be other than natural.
Here's to hoping!
20190215_084715.webp
20190215_084929.webp

It feels like it was meant to fit in your hand.
 
Upvote 0
I’d say you described it perfectly “rock with a divot”
Natural
 
Omarolluk is what they are called. Very common, google it and See for yourself.
 
Hands are great things, just about everything will fit in them nicely.
 
Sorry, natural rock. The wonder of the human hand is it can fit around almost any hand size object. Just an FYI, don't get caught up in how a rock fits your hand, it will rarely help in finding true artifacts.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom