What's new

ROCKANATOR

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is the **Rockanator** – 8 LBS of joy. A scoop kinda designed by me with the help of others and the pictures they shared with me.

Thank you Whydah.

Lot of pics mixed in this vid and vid is really short –enjoy.

High today around mid 20’s: winds NW 14mph and gusting to 21mph. – rockanator , jack and I will stay inside where it is warm.
.
.
.
.
 

Attachments

  • B.webp
    B.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 148
  • C.webp
    C.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 159
  • D.webp
    D.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 166
  • HORNS.webp
    HORNS.webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 141
  • HORN2.webp
    HORN2.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 146
  • ROCK6.webp
    ROCK6.webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 161
  • ROCK4.webp
    ROCK4.webp
    27 KB · Views: 144
  • ROCK2.webp
    ROCK2.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 155
Upvote 0
Pretty deadly looking scoop! Great idea for getting through the rocks.
 
That scoop should last a lifetime!
 
Mean looking toofers there Mr Max.....beware rocks n sharks
 
Rocky Gravel scoop...very nice!

From your video I can see why I am living in California ... I shiver when the temps get down to the high 60's ...Brrrr
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom