J johnger1 Jr. Member Joined May 14, 2013 Messages 94 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 28, 2013 #1 I spent a hour or so today, checking out the hillside by a dry creek bed. I found pottery shards there before and it was recommended that I give it another go. This is what I found. Upvote 0
I spent a hour or so today, checking out the hillside by a dry creek bed. I found pottery shards there before and it was recommended that I give it another go. This is what I found.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,555 Reaction score 20,205 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 28, 2013 #2 Nice finds johnger1.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,151 Reaction score 7,987 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 28, 2013 #3 Looks like you are on a promising site. Good luck!!