What's new

Roll call for 2009 coins

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We're nearly a third of the way thru the year and it's pretty clear 2009 coins are hard to come by in everyday change. What have you found so far? (Box buying doesn't count)

Sadly I've only found a 2009-D DC quarter (from Arby's). I've never gone this late into the year and not found a new penny or nickel, so this is a first.
 
Upvote 0
I have gotten the 2009 p pennie. I still need the D. I am not really going to collect them I just one a couple to say I have em. I have seen the new dc quarters but I am not collecting state quarters so I spend them. Have not seen puerto rico yet.

Golden Silver
 
I have only gotten 2 2009-P pennies in change at Wendy's and a DC P quarter my wife got in change somewhere. This is from the Joliet, Illinois area. HH
 
I received 3 P cents in a box I was CRH'ing weird since I live in the D area.... Did get one D Saturday in change at a gas station in a small small town. That led me to the supply bank where I was able to get 4 boxes and order "however many I wanted."

Michael
 
Found my first 6 2009-D pennies over the weekend in a bag I had picked up last week.
 
cent - "D" - log cabin
quarter - "D" - DC and PR
dollar - "D" - Harrison
 
Not one yet in change or in boxes in AZ.
 
Nothing in Change here in Bama, but I use plastic for most purchases.
 
I finally got some today in a customer roll. 3 log cabins one d two p.

Semper Fi
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom