What's new

Roll of wheats produces silver and Indian!

Tattooguy67

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
333
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kalamazoo MI
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT & Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Hi everyone, got a few nice surprises tonight going through a roll of unsearched wheat pennies I bought on eBay,found a 1911 S Barber dime and a 1907 IH penny, also although most of the wheats had been there and done that there was a 1957 and 1958 that looked brand new! plus with the purchase i got a nice Mercury dime at now extra cost, so not to bad all around, thanks for reading.

Chuck.
 
Upvote 0
thats some good finds there. i guess there really are honest people out there who say they are unsearched and they really are. :thumbsup:
 
Nice score,

I don't know what kind of shape the Barber dime is in, but it could be worth a couple dollars.
 
I was very surprised to find those in there, and yes the unsearched part always makes me wonder when I see it listed, especially when you see it and then they list dates and such, such as "unsearched roll of wheat cents, all S mint marks from the 30's and 40's", gota love that!

Chuck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom