What's new

ROLL TIDE

RPG

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
Alabama wins the SEC championship. Congratulations to the tide on a great game. Now we go on to the national championship.

But, I would also like to comend Georgia on a great game. The best the SEC has ever watched. I'm on the verge of a heart attack after the final few seconds. I can't take many more games like this one. Had it not been for a few bad calls and penalty's the Bulldogs would be where we are now. Good job Georgia. :headbang: If you had won tonite, I would be pulling or you in January. Please pull for us. We will need it and it will put the SEC on top again.

Roll Tide and Go Bulldogs. The SEC is on top. :hello2:
 
Alabama is a great state and is my second home - Glad to see them win! + Got a daughter at Alabama! Roll Tide!
 
Shouldn't that team in Texas that whopped up on Alabama be playing in the National Championship???
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom