What's new

rolls of wheats today

postalgriff

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
2,801
Reaction score
1,093
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a co-worker of mine found two of these in his cash till that came from the bank. I occasionally will found wheats and silver coins in cirrculation, but never a whole roll. has wheats written right on it. He gave me one and another co-worker that collects coins one. this is a picture of it before I even opened it. unfortunately its all 40's and 50's with no errors, but still a cool find for not looking. thanks for looking all HH, Griff
 

Attachments

  • 10-20 roll.webp
    10-20 roll.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 398
  • 10-20 roll.webp
    10-20 roll.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 389
Upvote 0
Getting wheat is sweet.
I hope you repeat.
On this great treat.
It was quite the feat!
Now I better retreat
Or I'll take some heat
For this rhyme not so neat
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom