john845 Sr. Member Joined Dec 26, 2017 Messages 408 Reaction score 1,075 Golden Thread 0 Location Newburgh ny Detector(s) used Whites Class III SL. Spectrum xlt Tesoro Vaquero Compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 28, 2018 #1 I found all these things today. The round thing on the top left has a panther on the front. there is three wires protruding from the back. any ideas on what it is or came off of?
I found all these things today. The round thing on the top left has a panther on the front. there is three wires protruding from the back. any ideas on what it is or came off of?
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,878 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 28, 2018 #2 First thought, button on a fiddler hat, but I really don't know? Attachments s_5ae4d5243800c5332db10f7b.webp 10.7 KB · Views: 128 Upvote 0