What's new

✅ SOLVED Rubber stamp handle? /Cig lighter

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,453
Reaction score
10,833
Golden Thread
0
Not sure if it’s a cigarette lighter for a car or a stamp handle. It’s from Connecticut. I can’t tell or find what the Pat n Pats is
 

Attachments

  • E1C03BC1-6141-4905-B57D-FDA7B81EE5D1.webp
    E1C03BC1-6141-4905-B57D-FDA7B81EE5D1.webp
    430.9 KB · Views: 118
  • B6604C4B-EE1A-43AE-978B-982D213C97DD.webp
    B6604C4B-EE1A-43AE-978B-982D213C97DD.webp
    536.2 KB · Views: 63
I believe that's a cigarette lighter.
Now what auto did it come from?
Come to think about it-I've never found one
So congrats
Ha. I'm a slow writer after looking at pictures.
121134713462.jpg
 
Upvote 1
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 4
Adding to previous:
" Much of the Cuno Engineering Corporation’s early success was driven by a product known as the ‘Cuno Electric Match,’ which was a dashboard-mounted cigarette lighter that was marketed as being safer than using traditional matches while driving. "
Source for history of company:
Don...
 
Upvote 3
Here’s the patent, filed by Henry W. Bilger and Karl T. Kessel, Meriden, Conn., assignors to The Cuno Engineering Corporation, Meriden, Conn. and granted in 1939.

Ignition Coil.webp

"Our invention relates to a method and means for forming a resistance coil for cigar lighters and the like and especially coils of flat wire or ribbon wound in spiral form."
 
Upvote 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom