lazabert Full Member Joined May 11, 2015 Messages 168 Reaction score 331 Golden Thread 0 Location Broad Brook, ct Detector(s) used garrett ACE 250 & 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2016 #1 Check it out--- I see it under my E-Scope. Item is literally 1/2 wide and 3/4 inch tall.. tell me those aernt rune symbols Attachments runes symbols.webp 149.8 KB · Views: 99 Upvote 2
Check it out--- I see it under my E-Scope. Item is literally 1/2 wide and 3/4 inch tall.. tell me those aernt rune symbols
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 8, 2016 #2 It's a neat button, but I don't know enough about ancient letters to have an opinion. Congrats on the find
It's a neat button, but I don't know enough about ancient letters to have an opinion. Congrats on the find
B BARKER Bronze Member Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 1,805 Golden Thread 0 Location BOSTON Detector(s) used Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2016 #3 Hi; Please post a picture of BOTH sides and We can help you better ok. I believe it is a 1 Piece Button. I don't know about Runes. Sorry but it sure is some strange symbols or Art on it. Hey guys, want to chip in here. PEACE:RONB
Hi; Please post a picture of BOTH sides and We can help you better ok. I believe it is a 1 Piece Button. I don't know about Runes. Sorry but it sure is some strange symbols or Art on it. Hey guys, want to chip in here. PEACE:RONB
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 9, 2016 #4 Nope, just a pattern/decoration.