Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2004
- Messages
- 14,625
- Reaction score
- 11,951
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
For those of you that may click on it, it is the subtle theme at the first. You can fit itnto my 'dah dah di dah thingie easily.
Again thanks suncontra
Now if I can just get Nahabit to write "Medowland" in Russian. I believe that "Medow land" was a cavalry song.
Till Eulenspiegle de La Mancha
Again thanks suncontra
Now if I can just get Nahabit to write "Medowland" in Russian. I believe that "Medow land" was a cavalry song.
Till Eulenspiegle de La Mancha

Hmmm? Also, you talk about slang/colloquialisms, the Brits have their share of them too. I am constantly saying HUH? OR WHAT? when I am around them. Even common everyday things take deciphering when ya first hear them like "screen" for windshield on a car or "boot" for trunk of the car! Comanchero







