J jason4kstate Full Member Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 210 Reaction score 245 Golden Thread 0 Sep 26, 2010 #1 I bought this coin for a quarter at a local coin shop. I was wondering if anyone could help me in identifying it. The crest appears to be Russian but I could be wrong. Thanks for your help! Attachments RussianUnk3.webp 6.3 KB · Views: 239 RussianUnk4.webp 6.1 KB · Views: 253
I bought this coin for a quarter at a local coin shop. I was wondering if anyone could help me in identifying it. The crest appears to be Russian but I could be wrong. Thanks for your help!
T taz42o Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 2,200 Reaction score 1,457 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Sep 26, 2010 #2 Russian 2 kopek. Upvote 0
Bramblefind Silver Member Joined Nov 26, 2009 Messages 2,966 Reaction score 4,024 Golden Thread 0 Location New York Detector(s) used T2/F75 SE Sep 26, 2010 #3 Looks like Austria - http://nwcoin.com/product_info.php?...=7643&osCsid=9348f85c9a76cfd142390e27d55e37a6 Austria 1901 2 heller VF30 $6.00 Austria 1901 2 heller VF30 KM2801. Key date. Photo is of actual coin. As of 7/6/10, price reduced from $6.99 to $6. Click to expand... Upvote 0
Looks like Austria - http://nwcoin.com/product_info.php?...=7643&osCsid=9348f85c9a76cfd142390e27d55e37a6 Austria 1901 2 heller VF30 $6.00 Austria 1901 2 heller VF30 KM2801. Key date. Photo is of actual coin. As of 7/6/10, price reduced from $6.99 to $6. Click to expand...
T taz42o Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 2,200 Reaction score 1,457 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Sep 26, 2010 #4 nice I.D Bramblefind. Guess Im wrong again. Upvote 0
J jason4kstate Full Member Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 210 Reaction score 245 Golden Thread 0 Sep 26, 2010 Thread Owner #5 Thanks! Upvote 0