What's new

Saddest song ever?

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
4,601
Reaction score
953
Golden Thread
0
Location
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's got my vote.

What say you?

 
Re: Sadist song ever?

Sadist? or saddest?
 
Re: Sadist song ever?

Not even close to my two picks... My saddest picks are....








Here are 2 bonus songs that easily tie yours



 
Re: Sadist song ever?

Not an old song but definetly a sad one-
[youtube=425,350]txCUwSKo1kg&feature=fvw[/youtube]
 
Re: Sadist song ever?

In the last several years - Anytime Taps is played--
 
Re: Sadist song ever?

Warsaw Daddy is right - definitely Taps. At least that is the saddest for former servicemen.

USN - 1969 - 1976
USA - 1984 - 1991
 
Re: Sadist song ever?

There's a song my The Meat Puppets called Happy Boy,that's pretty sad,it's about a kid who loses his dog. :laughing7:
 
Hey spart....I honestly was thinking about "Eleanor Rigby", but to me the melody of the song is not as sad as the lyrics. JMO.

"Dance with my father" is SAD!
 
I quess there is a sad song for just about every occasion.
 
For me.....this one makes my heart just drop.....
---Mel

borninok

"Daddy, you can let go now"......

 
thrillathahunt said:
savant365 said:
Played this at my Fathers funeral in September.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F-ErBdFzN8

Sad indeed.

Yes it's sad but at the same time it is so true. My Dad and I clashed several times but there was nothing left unsaid between us. He raised me to speak my mind and I'm sure he regretted that later on LOL. He was my greatest role model.
 
I'm not a big country music kind of guy, but this has got my vote:

[youtube=425,350]4WXYjm74WFI[/youtube]

I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry - Hank Williams Sr.

Best-Mike
 
Hey Mike, I tell you what....that has got to be one of the saddest melody's of any song I ever heard!
 
Oh Judy, I forgot about that one. WOW.
 
ThTx said:
Warsaw Daddy is right - definitely Taps. At least that is the saddest for former servicemen.

USN - 1969 - 1976
USA - 1984 - 1991

Hey Ron, I never served in the military, so I can't really relate to taps. However, to those who have I can only imagine. Thank you so much.
 
This one gets me everytime, it's so true!!!!

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom