Breezie
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2009
- Messages
- 6,278
- Reaction score
- 2,120
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- North Carolina
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Same yard~Different day=Civil War & Rev. War + 2 Mystery pieces
Hey Ya'll, We went back to the same yard today, and found both Civil War & Revolutionary War pieces, and the best items are pictured below. I guess the pick of the litter would be the Rev. War Figure 8 Infantry Buckle & the CW Anchor/Navy Button. I have no clue on the Mystery Button & the Finial. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Breezie
Hey Ya'll, We went back to the same yard today, and found both Civil War & Revolutionary War pieces, and the best items are pictured below. I guess the pick of the litter would be the Rev. War Figure 8 Infantry Buckle & the CW Anchor/Navy Button. I have no clue on the Mystery Button & the Finial. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Breezie










