What's new

Sanborn map login?

Customx_12

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
559
Reaction score
336
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found login information for Proquest Sanborn map access in Montana but does anyone have login information for California?
 
I found login information for Proquest Sanborn map access in Montana but does anyone have login information for California?


There used to be multiple free name + p/w's that circulated. But those all don't work anymore. The way I got my access , was via the san Jose library card membership. Once you have a library card (free I believe) , then you can access their sanborn maps.

And the card may not be free to persons with resident zip codes outside the san Jose area. So I got mine via a friend who lives there in the San Jose area (he gave me his name and p/w). I don't have the authority to pass that out, so try this: Just check out the San Jose library website info. See what their criteria is for getting a library card there. Ie.: can it be done on-line by out-of-towners or not ? Etc....

And the same library privilege might be for every bigger-city library in CA. Check it out. Certainly one of them must be able to give you a card :)
 
Posts removed, Mapman your required to be a supporting vendor to sell from a website.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom