What's new

Sandman is laid up with a stroke

Sandman

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2005
Messages
13,408
Reaction score
3,997
Golden Thread
0
Location
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ver
a week ago i had a stroke. i don't have access to good Internet so I won't be beble to piss offthe AT PR guys, or offer any help for entertainment in the Fourms. I hope to be back soon as as I justbougt a EXCAL II from Bart of BIG BOYS HOBBIES and want to use it.
 
Upvote 0
So sorry to hear about the health problems! You are truly one of the very good guys
on this forum. You've always been willing and able to offer good, understandable advice.

Get well soon and work your way back into our hobby (addiction). But maybe you should
wait a while on the Xcal and instead work with a lightweight machine on the dry sand
until you build up your strength and stamina. Just a thought...

--Tom
 
I am sorry to hear you had a stroke, and pray that there was no severe damage. God be with you for a speedy recovery. yelnif...
 
Prayers to you Sandman. Take care and get back on the beach.
 
So sorry to hear this. Hope and pray you have a speedy recovery.
 
I have been reading your posts for a few years and look forward to many more!! God speed on your recovery.

habs
 
I hope it wasn't to bad, you always offered the best advice, get well Buddy..
 
My prayers for quick recovery. Just keep your sword (Excalibur) in sight and keep it charged. I will be lookin forward to your comeback posts.
 
Sandman, Get well soon! Will be looking forward to GOOD NEWS!
 
Get well soon sandman
 
Damn Sandman.......keep swingin back! Get well soon.
 
Get well real soon Sandman!
 
Hurry and get back on T.N.I miss your good advice already
 
Sandman...so sorry to hear that you're not well! Prayers for a speedy recovery!

Anita
 
good luck Dennis have a safe and speedy recovery.
spring hit's we'll have to plan to hunt together.
Bob
 
Sandman,
Health first, then beach. When your up to it that beach air will heal ya quicker...
Hoping you the best and speedy recovery.
Trez
 
Get back out there soon...
 
Take some time and get well rested there will be plenty of time to hunt.
 
Sandman:

My sincere best wishes to you and yours - hope you are back on your feet, back at the beach, and back at it soon!

For everyone else out there on TN - there's a valuable lesson here. Count your blessings and every moment you have!

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo
 
dangit sorry but i have had 1 minor and 1 major knowin you for so long keep the faith you will survive:hello:
 
Sandman-best wishes for a speedy recovery. Hope you can start the excal therapy sooner than later
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom