What's new

Sandman ordered a new Excal II from Big Boy Hobbies.

Sandman

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2005
Messages
13,408
Reaction score
3,997
Golden Thread
0
Location
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just ordered a new Excal II from Bart of Big Boy's Hobbies because I don't have a Excal II. I have the Excal 1000 which is still excellent and I have the NIMH pac battery on it which lasts a long time. The extra's Bart included are great. Even getting a new RTG Scoop free.

http://www.bigboyshobbies.net/

Thanks again Bart!:coffee2:
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Unless you need to lock in a great deal, need different capabilities, need to buy before the date of an announced increase, or just want to experiment with a different detector there is little advantage of having a back up since you are needlessly tying up your money and waisting the warranty expire while one or both detectors are not in use.

No need to wait for the return of a metal detector from repair.
Just order a backup detector when the old one gets iffy or fails and needs to be repaired. Even in Hawaii, which is remote, I can order a new detector and receive within three days by USPS Priority mail.

I have been thinking of getting me a backup excal I have been pretty hard on mine I have had it for almost two years no problems yet Bart at big boys thanks will check it out
 
babe magnet, LMBO you still make me laugh Dennis.. have fun and enjoy yourself, but if ya tell me your getting married, I will really fall on the floor.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom