Dirty Jerzee
Detector(s) used
ML Excal II
ML Sov GT
Compass 77B
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Okay...
Here is a little reminder for all of you new and old hunters out there that don't realize how much fun it can be hunting at times :)

This is all the trash and fishing lead/tackle that I accumulated since I last posted as described in my Sandy Hunts Part 1 ..
You can only imagine as a group how much human waste we remove from the beach in just the matter of a year..Everything pictured here is only from about a month or less of hunting and doesn't even include some large stuff that I tossed out and some that was posted in other threads..

Talk about a good workout...Well who needs to go to the gym, when you don't hunt in discriminate and don't use fancy meters ?? :BangHead:

Maybe one day the public will realize what a service we provide to our communities for the privelage of looting those golden shores :icon_thumleft:

Good Luck & Happy Hunting to you all !! :headbang:

Just look at all this trash :wow:

sandyhunts18G.jpg

sandyhunts19.jpg

sandyhunts20JPG.jpg

Now lets move on to all that beautiful lead that mankind has left behind at our beautiful shoreline......

sandyhunts4JPG.jpg

sandyhunts5G.jpg

Upvote 0
My back hurts just looking at all of that....Good Job..:icon_thumright:

You found more lead in a month than I found in the last 6 years. I guess I got to go to your number 1 post to see the gold. Can't wait. HH, Papa

Wow! That's a lot of diggin'.

My shoulder is sore just lookin' at those pics.

:notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back