What's new

Santa sent me a garrett 250

cesar

Greenie
Joined
Apr 19, 2011
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
ridley park pa
;D well i guess I'm Santa or my visa!! , I'm hooked like a tuna ,went out for the first time with my son and i don't know who was having more fun. need to do some researching I live in outside Philadelphia and would love to pull up some old history out of the dirt, and why did it take me so long to get into this ? :laughing7:. there is history to be found.
 
cesar said:
;D well i guess I'm Santa or my visa!! , I'm hooked like a tuna ,went out for the first time with my son and i don't know who was having more fun. need to do some researching I live in outside Philadelphia and would love to pull up some old history out of the dirt, and why did it take me so long to get into this ? :laughing7:. there is history to be found.
Welcome to metal detecting Cesar! You and your Son are in for a lifetime of adventure and quality time that you will both remember forever. You are starting with a very popular VLF detector, that is great for parks and shallow relics. Good luck and Happy Hunting! - Terry
 
I really like my 250 too. I just got it a month ago.

Welcome to the forums!
 
Welcome to the forum and addiction. You poor souls. ;D
 
Terry ETex said:
Welcome to the forum and addiction. You poor souls. ;D
Thank You. well now i have a feeling what drugs must do to you, Your thinking all day at work how to get out and find some cool stuff, you look at a old house a think have to find the owner to get on that property and that one and that one I'm sick :help:.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom