Sat+Sun+Tues finds

D

doyboy

On Saturday, Zoyboy, Blitz and I hit an old rural playground. It was a decent trip. I was the 1st to find an old coin- a 1905 Indian Head(28th of the year) @ 3.5" deep. Out of the same hole, I found a piece of iron junk. The iron junk was 2.5", while the IH was an inch deeper. Dig those junk signals!!! Zoyboy had to top me an hour later with a "One Barber Dime"- a 1916 (which he put a nice scratch on the obverse).

Sunday, we all went to the grove. I found a 1907 V-nickel @ 3". Zoyboy found an IH, while Blitz found a 1916 Mercury dime, 1901 IH, and a Wheatback.

On Tuesday, I ventured to the small park where I found the three-center last week. I only found a 1942 Wheatie @ 2". HH!

Upvote 0

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Sounds like you guys had a fun time!!! ;D I would like to see pictures of the money if u have some.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Detectingfreak said:
Sounds like you guys had a fun time!!! ;D I would like to see pictures of the money if u have some.
he wants a money shot doyboy think you can accommodate...... ;) ;D

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shoot..... i my MD can't go more than 4 inches deep and you find the park were i can find those old coins, while i sit here in a pile of clad... great finds

-GC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread