What's new

Saturday afternoon

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
I got out for a few hours on Saturday afternoon/evening. Very few targets. A few good ones and one real nice one indeed. ;D

A Casio dive watch minus the band.

A big gold plated men's ring.

A 14k engagement/wedding ring soldered together. Lots of ice including rectangular baguettes.
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    173.6 KB · Views: 558
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    100.5 KB · Views: 553
Upvote 0
Good stuff :icon_thumleft:

Someone's crying about losing that engagement/wedding ring.
 
Nice ring !! WTG !!
 
man, I wish I could detect out there...nice rings.
 
Nice digs Alec had not heard from you in a while. Sweet ring
 
USMCLion said:
Nice digs Alec had not heard from you in a while. Sweet ring

Howzit Ryan, I have'nt been able to get out much in the past couple weeks, too much work. I found these at the same place. Come join me again sometime.
 
Hey Crab! That is one swweeettt looking ring!! congrats, to bad other was'nt real
 
Nice find Sand Crab

I know that deep down inside you must be feelin' a bit guilty towards us, in finding all of that glitter.

Don't you???


Cheers and congrats, it's a beauty for sure!,

Ralph
 
Da Sand Crab said:
USMCLion said:
Nice digs Alec had not heard from you in a while. Sweet ring

Howzit Ryan, I have'nt been able to get out much in the past couple weeks, too much work. I found these at the same place. Come join me again sometime.

I have not got much hunting in either, been on the Big Island at PTA. I'm heading out tonight hopefully I'll have something worth taking a picture of. Maybe I'll see you on Saturday

Ryan
 
Da Sand Crab said:
I got out for a few hours on Saturday afternoon/evening. Very few targets. A few good ones and one real nice one indeed. ;D

A Casio dive watch minus the band.

A big gold plated men's ring.

A 14k engagement/wedding ring soldered together. Lots of ice including rectangular baguettes.

Awesome Finds! :headbang:
 
GOLD PLATED??? I HATE GOLD PLATED :BangHead: But that sure is a beauty of a wedding set. And I always like finding watches. Congrats & Shakas my friend. :hello2:
 
Very nice indeed, congrats.
 
Holy cow Sand Crab! You score some of the best rings I've ever seen! Makes me want to move to Hawaii.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom