A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jul 28, 2012 #1 I looked this morning in a field that is planted in cotton. It was planted late this spring so it is still "lookable". Although there are no killers in the bunch I was pleased to find these. Upvote 0
I looked this morning in a field that is planted in cotton. It was planted late this spring so it is still "lookable". Although there are no killers in the bunch I was pleased to find these.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,151 Reaction score 7,986 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 28, 2012 #2 Not too bad of a day!
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 28, 2012 #3 Ha ha... not too bad.. that's funny. You guys are so spoiled!! Nice finds
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,741 Reaction score 12,697 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 29, 2012 #4 As usual, nice finds. You only beat me by 5!
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 29, 2012 #5 Awesome! Love the colors!