What's new

Saturday

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
Got a signal on this clump of rock/coral. At closer inspection I saw half of a ring.
Unfortunately, it turned out to be only half of a ring stuck to a blob of rusted metal.
Probably stainless steel. Exciting to chip away at the clump to see what would appear.

Oh yeah, I also got my first gold bracelet. ;D ;D ;D ;
I have found many silver one's but this is a first.
It is a hand carved Hawaiian heirloom style.
14k at 16.1 grams.
 

Attachments

  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    60.8 KB · Views: 428
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    110.2 KB · Views: 436
  • 014.webp
    014.webp
    122.6 KB · Views: 431
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 434
Upvote 0
Super finds - Love the rock ring!! :headbang:
 
Da Sand Crab said:
Got a signal on this clump of rock/coral. At closer inspection I saw half of a ring.
Unfortunately, it turned out to be only half of a ring stuck to a blob of rusted metal.
Probably stainless steel. Exciting to chip away at the clump to see what would appear.

Oh yeah, I also got my first gold bracelet. ;D ;D ;D ;
I have found many silver one's but this is a first.
It is a hand carved Hawaiian heirloom style.
14k at 16.1 grams.

Congratulations on that Beautiful 14k Bracelet. :hello2:

Would love to find one like that only problem is the Mrs. would have that sucked up so fast it would sound like a cherry passing through a straw. If a gold find isn't a absolute twisted broken Piece I would never hear a jingles in the pocket. Kind of hard to get a return on your investment with a wife like mine.

Keep the finds and pictures coming. Nice to see others doing so well. Rick :coffee2:
 
Very nice bracelet there. I've never seen a ring eaten away like that one.

Having a wife the suckes up all the jewelry is not a return on the investment for selling it, but it sure helps if you want a new detector that finds more gold jewelry for her. It gets you out of a lot of chores too as she'd rather you go hunting.
 
Dude thats a great bracelet. And I'd say that ring's been down there awhile huh? Congrats.
 
You worked hard for uncovering that ring! Ah the fun of it all...... The bracelet is kewl I'm sure the wife will love it, but you never know....might not be her style....there is always that, then it would be yours to cash in.

Joy
 
Actually times are pretty tough financially so everything is being liquidated as found.
The wife does have her stash of selected goodies and she is satisfied with that.
And yes, we must always keep the detectors up and running.
 
Awesome finds!... Looks like we got the island covered. You at the beaches and me & Kaz in the mountains.
 
Nice gold bracelet. Better to find half a ring than half a finger.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom