What's new

Saturdays Dimes

mistergee

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
3,370
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
had some things to do Saturday but still was able to hit a bank and pick up some dimes. i got $150 worth. no silver but i managed to find my first Canadian Dime since CRHing. a 1977 clad dime. i'll take it but those little buggers sure get your heart racing thinking you just found silver. oh well....more dimes to come
 
Upvote 0
Good luck. I just went thru 2 boxes today, and got one 45 merc. Prior to that I had searched 6 boxes with no luck, and told myself if I got skunked again, I was done with dimes. I am still not sure if I want to mess with them any more, I might just continue to glance at the teller trays when I am at a bank for any silver dimes.
 
Mistergee, if ya want Canadians, come on over, I get 2 per handrolled. FFD
 
thanks for the replies guys.
FFD...i keep all the Canadians i find and have quite a collection....now if i could just find some Canadian folders for them i'd be in business. i was glad to find this one as everyone always talks about finding them while searching dimes but i had not found one since i started. they really do get the blood pumping when you see that silver rim ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom