What's new

Saturdays Finds

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
Saturday's Finds

I looked yesterday in a field that I have looked over and over this year. I was pleased to find these.

I really like this one.​








I like the hafted scraper. The piece of pottery has an interesting design on it. I thought Matt would like to see it.


 
Upvote 0
WTG enjoy seeing your finds, still waiting for the snow to melt here.
 
You sure find a lot of artifacts!! You have great places to hunt. Keep Seaching!
 
All I can say is the MAN strikes again, very nice points.
 
Nice finds! You always pull out a few.
 
Way to go Americus. On the pottery is there a hole on it? Usually Mississippian periods had those neat designs.
 
That is a very pretty "appaloosa" looking arrowhead...;)
 
Way to go Americus. On the pottery is there a hole on it? Usually Mississippian periods had those neat designs.

It is not a hole, just some damage.
 
You sure find some beauties thanks for sharing your finds !!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom