What's new

savage family diggers. new name same crappy garbage

Plus the North Carolina Episode for Blackbeards relics he broke the Law in the state of North Carolina anything salvaged over 100 years of age you need a permit. I would like see him go after real treasure.
 
Television IS entertainment only, shows not made to compare your own life experiences to.
 
Keppy I watched the first 3 or 4 episodes, threw up, then stopped watching. I've said this once and I'll say it again, these are reanactments of what he claims he has found in the past, he swings his detector like he's trying to kill a snake. So yes I watched, threw up, then turned off to NEVER WATCH AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
 
All these reality shows are only tv shows and they are just for entertainment ........ None of them put out the truth ..Storage...Auctions ... Detecting .... and any one you can think of...... So i don't understand how every one can get so up set over a tv show.......... Like one on here said if you don't like a show don't watch it... your TV has a knob on it to change channels.............. But some of you get your selves so worked up over a tv show . why.. it makes no sense to me ..WHY.....
 
Keppy I have lost 2 sites because of this show, the people thought I would ruin their yard, bring in a backhoe without telling them, or find a million dollars. And they both said "I watch that big guy on the detector show and I don't agree with it".... I hunt antebellum homes from the 1700-1800 s and they don't want their yard looking like Rick savage has been there. So it has personally affected me, that's one reason I don't like it, the second is its just a horrible show.
 
poo.jpg
 
I bet no one here could watch all 10 minutes of this........



Can't wait for the remix!

:laughing7:

Sorry for any pain I have caused.

:icon_pale:
 
The bottom line is it will still be on the air. No mater how much everyone *****es and moans about it. And no matter how many e mails are sent. Unfortunately the people who like it far outnumber the people that do not. People that metal detect arent exactly a majority. Basically, if you dont like it, dont watch it, if you like it, watch it, if you dont like it but like to see what they "find" watch it. Its not going anywhere until Spike TV is done with it. How many of you sent e mails when it first came out? Im guessing a lot. Its still there folks. Its not going anywhere.
 
I normally dont chime in on threads like this.My opinion wont help or hurt.wont sway anyone.I did see some comments that struck a nerve and thought I would address them.

1)archeologists hate md'ers....not universally true.My life long buddy is one.works for a university near here.He has gone out with me and swung my wifes machine many trips and we have talked about it.Most metal objects have a limited time frame for existance in the wild.He says his colleauges get this and but for a few jerks hunting where they have no buisness even tresspassing they have no problem with us.even use some of,"us"to help,"them"
2)I find it difficult to believe that any large number of the general public believes any reality show is real.Thats all I ever hear...how fake it all is.storage wars did an episode in my little mountain town.we all know the owner...everyone heard how the units were seeded before it even got aired.absolutely no one was surprised.
3)our sport is in danger of being wiped out by legislation....hogwash.areas will be and are.yet we continue on.ever fly over this country?its friggin huge.If you cant find a place to get permission....run an ad.I did,twice,and got some great leads and three estate hunts.be creative.hunt for a hunt.

in closing I would say let the fat wrestler do his thing,feed his family,pay his bills.good for him to pull off the hoax....after all he is just an entertainer.Dont care if digger dudes do backflips....they havent changed one iota from their utube vids from years ago...that really is them or at least their entertainment personas when they tried to sell their hunt videos.

lets face it....to nearly everyone else our hobby is the most boring thing they can imagine,just take a few friends with you.These shows wont last forever but they do contribute to the sale of md equipment.cool.I'll pick up my next machine at a yard sale for dimes on the dollar.just upgraded my wife to an ace 250 from a yardsale sat.guy got it on a whim,saw a show,went out and didnt find anything but junk.I paid 100 bucks.
all good gang !!!!!happy hunting
pat
 
The bottom line is it will still be on the air. No mater how much everyone *****es and moans about it. And no matter how many e mails are sent. Unfortunately the people who like it far outnumber the people that do not. People that metal detect arent exactly a majority. Basically, if you dont like it, dont watch it, if you like it, watch it, if you dont like it but like to see what they "find" watch it. Its not going anywhere until Spike TV is done with it. How many of you sent e mails when it first came out? Im guessing a lot. Its still there folks. Its not going anywhere.
... very true....
 
I normally dont chime in on threads like this.My opinion wont help or hurt.wont sway anyone.I did see some comments that struck a nerve and thought I would address them.

1)archeologists hate md'ers....not universally true.My life long buddy is one.works for a university near here.He has gone out with me and swung my wifes machine many trips and we have talked about it.Most metal objects have a limited time frame for existance in the wild.He says his colleauges get this and but for a few jerks hunting where they have no buisness even tresspassing they have no problem with us.even use some of,"us"to help,"them"
2)I find it difficult to believe that any large number of the general public believes any reality show is real.Thats all I ever hear...how fake it all is.storage wars did an episode in my little mountain town.we all know the owner...everyone heard how the units were seeded before it even got aired.absolutely no one was surprised.
3)our sport is in danger of being wiped out by legislation....hogwash.areas will be and are.yet we continue on.ever fly over this country?its friggin huge.If you cant find a place to get permission....run an ad.I did,twice,and got some great leads and three estate hunts.be creative.hunt for a hunt.

in closing I would say let the fat wrestler do his thing,feed his family,pay his bills.good for him to pull off the hoax....after all he is just an entertainer.Dont care if digger dudes do backflips....they havent changed one iota from their utube vids from years ago...that really is them or at least their entertainment personas when they tried to sell their hunt videos.

lets face it....to nearly everyone else our hobby is the most boring thing they can imagine,just take a few friends with you.These shows wont last forever but they do contribute to the sale of md equipment.cool.I'll pick up my next machine at a yard sale for dimes on the dollar.just upgraded my wife to an ace 250 from a yardsale sat.guy got it on a whim,saw a show,went out and didnt find anything but junk.I paid 100 bucks.
all good gang !!!!!happy hunting
pat
Also very true.... I see we are not all flakey on tnet.... They get so worked up on here.. over nothing ..... well a tv show like i said over nothing..
 
These shows wont last forever but they do contribute to the sale of md equipment.cool.I'll pick up my next machine at a yard sale for dimes on the dollar.just upgraded my wife to an ace 250 from a yardsale sat.guy got it on a whim,saw a show,went out and didnt find anything but junk.I paid 100 bucks.
all good gang !!!!!happy hunting
pat

The first page of any MD operating manual should say this in bold-print, "YOU WILL DIG JUNK. GET OVER IT."
 
Rick Savage is a stupid Xprofessional wrestling dope.

Someone forward this too him if you can. I challenge him to a detector fight and I will wrap my coil around his fat head and have him screaming "clad clad clad!" as it is all his dopey staged fake-finds show is.

What's funnier is that we make it a point NOT to patronize his sponsors, and even non-detectorists do this, and also laugh at him.

Rick Savage = a dope

and reality will show it over and over to his son and family...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom