What's new

Save my back

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
282
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a teller in an in-store branch ordering halves for me. Carrying 100 lbs (4 BOXES) for 20-50 yds is a little too much. Carrying 50 lbs then requires two trips. This is much better.

P_00029.webp
 
Upvote 0
Four boxes from the bank to my car is no problem. Last month though I had to park a city block away from the bank because there were no parking. I hauled three boxes and thought that I was not going to make it. I keep forgetting that I'm considered a senior citizen. I certainly realized it that day.
 
They luck like tomatoe boxes in case they want to rob you

DW
 
<--------- Strong back - weak mind...... ;D
 
Those carts bring CRH to a whole new level! ::)
 
Why not just do it right in the first place instead of playing around....how's this?
 

Attachments

  • forklift.webp
    forklift.webp
    2.8 KB · Views: 216
terryin pa said:
Why not just do it right in the first place instead of playing around....how's this?

LOL. But I do have this. It claims for 160 lb.
41vqWgYJnOL__SS400_.webp
 
TreasureFiend said:
<--------- Strong back - weak mind...... ;D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
That's great motivation for getting a good education.
It beats working outside and lifting heavy objects! :D
 
I have enough trouble getting regular branches to order more than 2 at a time, congrats on the grocery branch and the shopping cart- looks like you gots lots more room in there. Here's my lil hotrod. HH Mark
DSCN1375.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom