Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 10, 2017 Thread Owner #1 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,566 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 11, 2017 #2 Ah, back-in-the-day!
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 11, 2017 #3 46-48 Chevrolet? That is a Beautiful car. I just picked up a 50 Pontiac "Torpedo" but I won't be putting that kind of money into it. I am going to get it mechanically sound and drive it while I play with the cosmetics.
46-48 Chevrolet? That is a Beautiful car. I just picked up a 50 Pontiac "Torpedo" but I won't be putting that kind of money into it. I am going to get it mechanically sound and drive it while I play with the cosmetics.
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 11, 2017 #4 Beautiful
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,763 Reaction score 35,456 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 11, 2017 #5 Nice! Can I please post a couple of your photos on my Face Book page? PM me
RustyGold Gold Member Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 9,510 Reaction score 11,223 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern California Detector(s) used XP Deus I & II Xterra Elite Xterra Pro Primary Interest: Other Feb 11, 2017 #6 Nice low rider!
Peyton Manning Platinum Member Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 15,017 Reaction score 18,979 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT-PRO Sandshark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 11, 2017 #7 james dean's hometown is about 20 miles north of me, giant car show every fall