C chiefleef Jr. Member Joined Aug 4, 2017 Messages 25 Reaction score 52 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 4, 2019 #1 I know this is a scale, but I need a year!
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,154 Reaction score 7,991 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 4, 2019 #2 Your pictures aren't very good but, I think I know what your talking about. I dug one several years ago that looks similar the best I can tell from an 1890s homesite. Outside pictures in the sunlight seem to show the best detail most of the time. Upvote 0
Your pictures aren't very good but, I think I know what your talking about. I dug one several years ago that looks similar the best I can tell from an 1890s homesite. Outside pictures in the sunlight seem to show the best detail most of the time.
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,021 Reaction score 28,183 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 5, 2019 #3 These scale faceplates are common finds at old home sites, they commonly date from the 1880s to the early 1900s. Dave Upvote 0
These scale faceplates are common finds at old home sites, they commonly date from the 1880s to the early 1900s. Dave