What's new

Scalped off the streets

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
I had to go out of town for some business and only had a 1/2hour to scratch up some silver ... so I managed to find a couple of banks with some handrolls, they were good for a quick fix.



10 40%s



48 keepers total for the week , Ed
 

Attachments

  • end of april 020.webp
    end of april 020.webp
    106.7 KB · Views: 428
Upvote 0
Keep it up Ed you are doing well old friend.

Golden Silver
 
:thumbsup: wish i could score a good road trip, i have too many little ol men here that beat me to it :D
 
silvercop said:
:thumbsup: wish i could score a good road trip, i have too many little ol men here that beat me to it :D



lol SC, those handrolls are hard to come by...I was going on a 2-3 day hunt awile ago started out the first day and couldnt find enough rolls to make it worth it ...these rolls were scalped out a town that is solid full of dumps , I found one bank that I keep going to that they dont crap on... waiting for the stash around here to builld up again ...slow process , Ed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom