What's new

SCORE!!!!

Fruitbat

Full Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
My kids where out of school Friday so we went out and did a few things that I've been putting off. After we where through, I noticed we where close to a bank I hadn't been to in a while. The teller said she had $200.00 in halves, I took it all. I got to the car and started going through them and found that every roll was 3/4 silver!!!! They where mostly 40%. Out of $200.00 128.50 was silver. That made my day!!!!!
 
Upvote 0
Nice score.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
 
Wow, intense score!

Something that big deserve pics! Lets see stacks of those beauties!

Grats, I'm happy for you!

~Dave
 
Congrats on scoring a big pile of silver , wow 257 keepers that is awesome ... kudos Ed
 
BBcardsRI said:
Wow, intense score!

Something that big deserve pics! Lets see stacks of those beauties!

Grats, I'm happy for you!

~Dave

I wish I could take pics, but my cam crapped out on me :(
 
Nice job FB!! Kudos. That is a bigtime haul there. Good luck on the next one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom