What's new

Scored Some Silver Today :D First Silver

.:WoRmKiLleR:.

Full Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2009
Messages
101
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 5ID
Went to pick up some pennies today and the teller told me she had some halfs, that an older fellow dropped off...So i bought them and went through them. I DID GOOD :D 15 Keepers out $120 lol here are my finds :icon_king:

WK
 

Attachments

  • CRH4-160001.webp
    CRH4-160001.webp
    152.2 KB · Views: 306
Upvote 0
Re: Scored Some Silver Today :D

Nice! Reminds me of the good old days!
 
Re: Scored Some Silver Today :D

Very nice. I've never had a teller save a bunch of silver for me, congrats.
 
Re: Scored Some Silver Today :D

:thumbsup:
 
Re: Scored Some Silver Today :D

Fropa said:
Very nice. I've never had a teller save a bunch of silver for me, congrats.

Its was so awesome when she said i got something for u.... Inside i was like YESSSSSSS :icon_king:. lol thanks for the post

WK
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom