What's new

Scored some Sunday silver

jim4silver

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
3,662
Reaction score
496
Golden Thread
0
I was at a local grocery store today that has a small bank inside that is open 7 days a week. Just for fun I went to the teller and asked if they had any half dollars. They had $14.00 worth. Results were 3- 64s and 5-40%ers. I should check those places more often.


Jim
 
Upvote 0
that makes two of us...i usually don't bother because they are usually crowded.....got a little Sunday silver myself with 2 silver dimes from $150 :thumbsup:
 
No silver for me today was family day ;D

-Golden Silver
 
Sweet, I am gonna try the ones around me!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Good, I do the same thing except they never have any
 
Nice little haul, Jim. I had a honey hole like that, good for 20-30 silvers a month, until the competition found it too! FFD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom