Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
About 100 acres of walls and a colonial cellar with a 19th or 20th century chimney attached..
Way out in the woods some of the largest walls i have seen in the area,
Never had electricity..Actually the chimney could have been built for a hunters cabin.
This is a very early sight but it does have alot of large iron around the cellar :'(
Im gonna have to bring the small coil out there to hit around that cellar.Also a few privys and wells
and other stone structures..I did not even walk a fraction of this area the walls are everywhere...
What the heck was the large copper ball for :dontknow: It almost has like a ceramic coating.
And a strange buckle of some sorts..
Blaze

Attachments

• march 27 finds 001.jpg
    march 27 finds 001.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 721
  • march 27 finds 002.jpg
    march 27 finds 002.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 718
  • march 27 finds 003.jpg
    march 27 finds 003.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 716
  • march 27 finds 004.jpg
    march 27 finds 004.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 710
  • march 27 finds 005.jpg
    march 27 finds 005.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 698
  • march 27 finds 006.jpg
    march 27 finds 006.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 705
  • march 27 finds 007.jpg
    march 27 finds 007.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 707
  • march 27 finds 008.jpg
    march 27 finds 008.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 703
  • march 27 finds 009.jpg
    march 27 finds 009.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 691
  • march 27 finds 010.jpg
    march 27 finds 010.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 705
  • march 27 finds 011.jpg
    march 27 finds 011.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 693
  • march 27 finds 012.jpg
    march 27 finds 012.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 708
Upvote 0
Looks like
you found one of those
"special places" !!
Congrats and good luck
on future hunts !!

:thumbsup: :headbang:

Looks like a great site Johnny. The Brass or copper ball / Bedpost top perhaps ? The other buckle piece looks like a sash clasp for a dress ! That site should keep you busy for a while . Keep us posted ! M.R.

Those are some beautiful finds ! Love that chimney !

Great scouting and great finds. I've found some cellars but nothing like that.

stefen said:
Tennis ball is in amazing condition :icon_thumleft:

Hey thats my dogs favorite tennis ball :laughing9:
He wont even play with another 1 :laughing7:

Blaze

awsome spot blaze! my 15yr old daughter loves your avatar, doors fan, my influence.good spots are getting scarce in R.I.,gonna go on a permission mission after work tommorow . good luck!

Great digs JB! Imsure theres ALOT more great stuff there. Could the ball be some type of milling ball? Ive read about some of these on here. Cannon balls that actually ended up milling balls. WTG on the cool finds!

mr.electric said:
awsome spot blaze! my 15yr old daughter loves your avatar, doors fan, my influence.good spots are getting scarce in R.I.,gonna go on a permission mission after work tommorow . good luck!
Alot of good spots out your way..Rice city is a place i would like to hunt at :icon_thumleft:

Blaze

blaze you have some good spots i only found one caller hole but always on the look out for more, and i subscribed to you on youtube

Nice finds .... congrats ! :thumbsup:
H

treasurepirate1 said:
blaze you have some good spots i only found one caller hole but always on the look out for more, and i subscribed to you on youtube
Use the satellite's that is how i find all my cellars..It works amazing :thumbsup:

Blaze

im not positive but i think that last pic is a early ink well, i have one just like it.

Congrats, this did not happen to be up in the Watch Hill area did it? Looks familiar. :icon_thumright:

ewcoinhunter said:
Congrats, this did not happen to be up in the Watch Hill area did it? Looks familiar. :icon_thumright:

No i only hunt in northern RI..
There is alot more people detecting in Southern RI..

Blaze

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back