What's new

Scraper with nice color

Cosmo

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Messages
254
Reaction score
369
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This scraper has nice color and workmanship.Found it not far from smaller one.
 

Attachments

  • image-2060186567.webp
    image-2060186567.webp
    34 KB · Views: 119
  • image-3965783786.webp
    image-3965783786.webp
    46 KB · Views: 115
  • image-4052889685.webp
    image-4052889685.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 113
  • image-1369745775.webp
    image-1369745775.webp
    34.9 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 0
They sure did make a lot of scrappers didn't they. You found 2 nice ones
 
That sure is a pretty type of material.
This is just my opinion, your item in the first two photo's looks more like a bi-face that was flaked a little too deep on the left side of it in the first photo. Also there are no secondary flaking. But the other smaller one does look like you may have nice little worked knife.
 
^ I agree.
Nice material
 
Very Nice scrapers!

I really like those things!
 
Nice find I like the color as well
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom