Scrappy
Gold Member
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2014
- Messages
- 9,215
- Reaction score
- 14,047
- Golden Thread
- 7
- Location
- 17th century
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 7
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- Other
I love watching others digging videos but filming as I'm digging ain't really my thing so a video from me is rare. Today was an exception. A twenty minute dig scored a copper and a Merc.
I have dug a couple old coins including a Liberty cap and a 1797 draped bust not 5' from this location so I decided when I got a 12-41 at 8" that I'd film. I'm not sure how I missed the signal before. Well, here goes -
Well it's a KG3, 1777. Thought I may get lucky with a state copper but alas no luck.

Enjoy
Steve
I have dug a couple old coins including a Liberty cap and a 1797 draped bust not 5' from this location so I decided when I got a 12-41 at 8" that I'd film. I'm not sure how I missed the signal before. Well, here goes -
Well it's a KG3, 1777. Thought I may get lucky with a state copper but alas no luck.


Enjoy
Steve
Last edited:
Upvote
76


for this find !






