What's new

Screen cover/protector for CTX3030

Wyomingmedic

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2013
Messages
299
Reaction score
163
Golden Thread
0
Location
The black hole between Montana and Colorado.
Detector(s) used
Truffle seeking pig modified for metal.

The results have been so-so

When the pig fails me (which is often), I am relegated to a CTX3030 *sigh*. Like the dark ages or something.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a new CTX3030 on the way. Should be here Wednesday.

I want a nice cover with sun shade and clear protector to keep the display from getting scratched.

I have seen a few, but I can't seem to find a place that sells them.

Also, I am very tall and wonder if I will need a longer shaft (get your laughs out now)? Does Minelab even make one?

WM
 
Thanks for the link. Most folks seem to thing that these covers are the top of the line. Kinda spendy, but when compared to the price of the detector, what is an extra $50 LOL.

I may be making an order today.

WM
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom