What's new

Sea coffin

Drake1596

Jr. Member
Joined
May 8, 2017
Messages
65
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am related to sir francis drake and have been compiling information for years from relatives and so forth. If interested in information or this trip then I'll be here.

Sent from my SM-S920L using TreasureNet.com mobile app
 
Rvalantino.webp
My father claimed to be the illegitimate son of Rudolph Valentino. How cool is that!
 
Last edited:
Drake1596, how's the hunt for the supposed Drake treasure going ? Any info passed down through the generations of your family, is no doubt iron-clad (not subject to telephone game or wishful thinking gone-awry). Thus you no doubt have the treasure location pinned down to *just* a certain island, or meadow, or gully, etc..... How deep is it ? 9 meters ? So you'll no doubt need investors, eh ? (heavy equipment, govt. clearances, lawyers, etc....). Post pictures ! :)
 
Drake1596, how's the hunt for the supposed Drake treasure going ? Any info passed down through the generations of your family, is no doubt iron-clad (not subject to telephone game or wishful thinking gone-awry). Thus you no doubt have the treasure location pinned down to *just* a certain island, or meadow, or gully, etc..... How deep is it ? 9 meters ? So you'll no doubt need investors, eh ? (heavy equipment, govt. clearances, lawyers, etc....). Post pictures ! :)
No I don't have all the info and love your sarcasm people like you fuel those like me. Thank you

Sent from my SM-S920L using TreasureNet.com mobile app
 
I would be interested in pics as the dig/hunt progresses. This is interesting
 
wow very interesting
 
Good luck! I hope that I see a post here a few months from now on finding the treasure! :thumbsup:
 
I am related to John Aldan twice, on my mother's side, apparently unknowingly in the 18th or 19th century a relative of his married another relative of his :laughing7:. I have a book tracing back my family many generations. It is always fun to look at your family tree and see who you are related to.
 
I am related to John Aldan twice, on my mother's side, apparently unknowingly in the 18th or 19th century a relative of his married another relative of his :laughing7:. I have a book tracing back my family many generations. It is always fun to look at your family tree and see who you are related to.
I did that and ancestory.com

Sent from my SM-S920L using TreasureNet.com mobile app
 
It's just the coffin and for museum purpose ...

Well if so, then please accept my apology for skepticism/sarcasm. You have no idea how many folks (probably quite sincere) pop on with wild tales . That is usually just "someone told someone told someone told ..." etc... And a little critical looking at the stories shows they are nothing more than Indiana Jones style ghost-stories (or investor seeking, or straight out of the textbook type lore, etc....).

The moment I saw "45 tons" of silver (which it turns out was not your quote), I thought this was another such fanciful silly story.
 
Well if so, then please accept my apology for skepticism/sarcasm. You have no idea how many folks (probably quite sincere) pop on with wild tales . That is usually just "someone told someone told someone told ..." etc... And a little critical looking at the stories shows they are nothing more than Indiana Jones style ghost-stories (or investor seeking, or straight out of the textbook type lore, etc....).

The moment I saw "45 tons" of silver (which it turns out was not your quote), I thought this was another such fanciful silly story.
I understand my apologies as well sir

Sent from my SM-S920L using TreasureNet.com mobile app
 
I too would be very interested in this story. As i share the same interest in adventure and discovery. After all i too am a man of fortune and must seek my fortune. Best of luck drake. It is sometimes those who fly under the radar have the most success.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
 
I too would be very interested in this story. As i share the same interest in adventure and discovery. After all i too am a man of fortune and must seek my fortune. Best of luck drake. It is sometimes those who fly under the radar have the most success.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Thanks man!!

Sent from my SM-S920L using TreasureNet.com mobile app
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom