Michiganne
Silver Member
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2007
- Messages
- 4,403
- Reaction score
- 551
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SW Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Explorer SE
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I have some free time today and with the weather cooperating, headed for a local farm house (1873+) I recently gained permission to hunt. The owner is adding on so the yard is pretty torn up. Not long into the hunt I got a good signal out near the road and pulled out a silver quarter. I could just make out Lady Liberty and she was sitting down....my first seated!
A while later I found another good signal and fought through some roots for a coin. (At first I thought it was a token since I didn't recognize its size.) Gently brushing revealed an 1865 2 center....another first.
I later added an old button and a pocket watch cover plus a big iron what's it. A beautiful sunny day and big fun pulling some oldies out. I'll be back for more gridding! 
HH and thanks for looking,
Michiganne
A while later I found another good signal and fought through some roots for a coin. (At first I thought it was a token since I didn't recognize its size.) Gently brushing revealed an 1865 2 center....another first. HH and thanks for looking,
Michiganne
Attachments
Last edited:
Can't wait to find a Seated Quarter. Both the Quarter and 2 Center are in great shape too!! WTG







