Season Two - Nov. 4, 2014 9:00 pm

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is my ultimate question

if they are going through the sequence of an entire season based on the coin, I am going to have trouble with this show.....LOL

Lets hope they have found something greater in the next shows. rather than continuing the eventful discovery of the 2nd Spanish coin.......

I'm sure by now the Embassy of Spain has some interest in whats going on. Hope they show up to meet us there in Nova Scotia with an entire fleet of their Armada, and come collect the goods.

What a mission.

And to think I gave up following the Forrest Fenn Treasure Hunt for all this, when i could have just paid 29.95 for the clues and gone and got it....

View attachment 1075703

naw this Oak Island mystery is more fun with History Channel

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did anyone else hear them mention the mining that went on there?

They just briefly mentioned that the island was mined, and a ship returned with....I forget the tonage, 110?.....of ore that turned out to be pyrite, instead of the rich gold ore they believed it to be.

Soooo.....is it possible the shaft was related to that mining effort?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did anyone else hear them mention the mining that went on there?

They just briefly mentioned that the island was mined, and a ship returned with....I forget the tonage, 110?.....of ore that turned out to be pyrite, instead of the rich gold ore they believed it to be.

Soooo.....is it possible the shaft was related to that mining effort?

yea I missed the Comment, But was My Belief for Years.

as for the Marker saying Treasure 40 Feet below , was this marker in English ?
or was it in a strange Language Translated by someone who was searching for Treasure ?

or

remember the story of the people who wanted a Pool dug in their yard but couldn't afford it ? they called the FBI and said there were drugs buried back there :laughing7:
Possibly same theory :tongue3:

Last edited:

goodhubby

Greenie
Mar 18, 2006
Bay St. Louis MS
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
My theory relates to the other stones too, the ship shaped sextant stones, the drilled hole stones, and the Nolan cross. They are all either directional markers or a scale map to be used to chart a final location on a greater scale of the whole area....of the Bay itself . . . The Peter Amundsen information is accurate to a few inches, and thats solid evidence, yet this is something that is another coded series of clues to relate to another location, it cannot be laid out there under the stones as they have already checked the new ones they found to be left with dirt....

My favorite character so far is Amundsen - what a twist it would be if he knows more than he is revealing - what if Mercy was a decoy that he made up to divert the brothers to start digging in the pond? - "here's the problem: Mercy is in the pond" - I love when he said that - and of course the plot would be even more devious if he happened to drop an old coin! - meanwhile he got invited to the island, and when nobody's looking he spent his time searching dry land ...

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's what I can tell you for sure. Anyone who has ever watched those late night science fiction movies will know this. "Sooner or later Godzilla is coming out of that hole!" :laughing7: We have the tunnels, the swamp, an isloated mysterious setting, a team of researchers, and big cities in close proximity. Question is, who will turn out to be the hero and who, well, won't be on future episodes.

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oooo. I like that. The evil brought forth from greed.

Perhaps what the Templar's found is what came out from that deep hole and destroyed all but a few of them and, years later, we were warned of the Curse from Oak Island in the form of the gargoyles that were placed on cathedrals to remind mankind of how close we came to being annihilated.

chimeracity.jpg

The coconut fibers were the nesting material the gargoyles flew to the West Indies and brought back on their annual migrations. Only the breeding pair could fly - I remember that from the movie in the 70's

That's it! Gargoyle nest pit. Final answer.

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

or was it in a strange Language Translated by someone who was searching for Treasure ?

or

remember the story of the people who wanted a Pool dug in their yard but couldn't afford it ? they called the FBI and said there were drugs buried back there :laughing7:

The marker was not in English and was said to be translated to 40 feet below, 2 millions pounds lie buried

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The marker was not in English and was said to be translated to 40 feet below, 2 millions pounds lie buried

2 millions pounds fools gold maybe.

I don't think there was a pirate ever worth 2 million pounds.
most of their "Booty" was goods, plus they needed to pay their Crew,
so I personally rule out pirates on that

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
2 millions pounds fools gold maybe.

I don't think there was a pirate ever worth 2 million pounds.
most of their "Booty" was goods, plus they needed to pay their Crew,
so I personally rule out pirates on that

HA! Y'all don't understand... Ye Royal HMS Latrine had 2 million pounds of "crap"...

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Spanish laid their Troves on the shore there, and left a pit to seal them all in for the English, If they were greedy they went to the pit and died, if they knew Spanish they would see the key word...

Halldo

and be done with it, but there has been so much excavation they can kiss that area goodbye for clues.....or treasure

the mining that was for Pyrite, had to be in the area on the shores, as they had known about the Pit since the 1750's onward, and the pit was filled when found, so the miners could not have placed it there when they were from the time of the 1800's

to even assume this and add it to the storyline was to show another diversion from the series and a lack of solid info and research.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My theory relates to the other stones too, the ship shaped sextant stones, the drilled hole stones, and the Nolan cross. They are all either directional markers or a scale map to be used to chart a final location on a greater scale of the whole area....of the Bay itself . . . The Peter Amundsen information is accurate to a few inches, and thats solid evidence, yet this is something that is another coded series of clues to relate to another location, it cannot be laid out there under the stones as they have already checked the new ones they found to be left with dirt....

My favorite character so far is Amundsen - what a twist it would be if he knows more than he is revealing - what if Mercy was a decoy that he made up to divert the brothers to start digging in the pond? - "here's the problem: Mercy is in the pond" - I love when he said that - and of course the plot would be even more devious if he happened to drop an old coin! - meanwhile he got invited to the island, and when nobody's looking he spent his time searching dry land ...

Well I have contacted him three times now,

once to ask for a good translator of classical works for confirmation of my Cypher Stone Solve,

and once to show the picture I have of the lid of the Tomb of Christ to him, to see if he would consider the graphics part of a continued documentary, one that evolved from his original works, and used another classical piece from Poussin to actually finish the codes he started to solve (the full solve is hidden in a few pieces, and requires all of them)

then once to just flat out show him the evidence in full, to be able to get somewhere in his circle of connections, and each time he replied with "too busy right now"

so I am thinking he has no idea of the completed mapping of the area, is working his Shakespeare/Bacon solve to the grissle, and will come up with burnt toast when his Cyphers only grant insight to the Nolan Cross ( A map to the final location's many troves at an area that has been de-forrested and delineated with markings everywhere), and the other coded cyphers needed to break the location down to a sequence to follow to the end will be overlooked searching where he found some marker stones ( a scale map like the stones with holes, and sextant ship stones).

When looking for the treasure...know this

BETWEEN SUBTLE SHADING AND THE ABSENCE OF LIGHT LIES THE NUANCE OF IQLUSION

1)Shakespeare held the English codes in his works.......Bacon helped to merely encrypt the ideas in the writings of Shakespeare together for an English speaking finder to get the clues on Oak Island finished, showing additional locations, and itemized listings, with directions and distance. The PALIMPSEST on his tomb and the writings confer drawings are hidden as codes.

2)The French hid the map in the works of Poussin, in the Shepherds of Acadia, to direct one through the voyage to the new world in Acadia, to find the Cerro Punto and the many rays of the Diamond it forms on the map, like a shining trove. ABSCISSA of the route taken can be found on the map formed by a y axis variance from a beginning point in Giza, moving through Chateau Le Rennes and forming a direct line to the Cerro Punto. The map is laced into the outlines of shaped on a 2D grid of the globe, with major vector points of navigation transposed onto the work of art.

3)And the Spanish used the Peralta Stones.........they dug the pit itself....laid the stone in the pit using a dual Cypher with a forced Cypher in english, leaving the one triangle to show the look of the final location with two lay lines, but the Spanish translation is also able to take you to a descriptive location "Some Leagues Away"...and also laid out the terrain in the area surrounding in the final location with a central triangulation with two overlaying lines, the same shape as the triangle on the stone. This leads you directly to the Tomb itself. KRYPTOS

Nobody else, ONLY WW has this figured this out, so its really a breakthrough to see them all working together, as the Knights Templars were known to have made this journey throughout Europe for a long time before and after these mysteries began.

I hope this series continues to find more evidence that reconfirms our finds on each of the areas we are working on, and I hope that after we each get a chance to form a series about the individual locations, that we can all converge on the place I call heaven on earth. !

this winds up being the end of the solve of not just the Bacon Mystery, the Mystery of the Superstitions/Lost Dutchman/Peralta Troves, but the finishing of the deciphering of the location of the Lost Templar Troves and the Temple of Jerusalem Artifacts in Nova Scotia as well.

this is the real Indiana Jones, the real code breaker and wind talker right here. Kryptos itself. On the grounds of the CIA, is also set up somehow to show exactly what i have highlighted to you in Bold letters

'Europe Sections intercepted a German communique from Cairo to BERLIN. For the last 2 years the Nazis.' is the last solve of Kryptos.....K4 is now cracked....

This is too unreal sometimes......get back to me with questions and i can pm you some more info......

At Last Some Bacon

View attachment 1076056

Last edited:

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
the problem with the research there, was laid from a hunch by the lady who was instrumental in leading the investigation into a location there, but she was not involved in digging, Joan Hope, and the Hope Stone is called that after her. She also had a crew of Hippy types there on a commune in the 70's, saw UFO s there and amongst other things she said she saw there were fantasy which led to a review, and somewhat of a public disapproval of the theory led by her state of mind a the time, as well as using some Psychic remote viewers to say there was originally a two story building, just makes the story outrageous fantasy to most........

Indeed. She also believed that leprachauns were stealing cars in the area. I know her only from her writings, but she struck me as a bit eccentric. A more damning problem with her story is that she began the whole experience with the expectation of a castle (a big no-no when approaching a problem logically - do not make the observations fit the theory, but rather change the theory to fit the observations) and she didn't really involve experts. We could have known exactly what kind of sword that was for instance, if only she'd shown it to someone who knew about swords...but she didn't. She merely slapped a viking label on it (the wrong term for what she was probably thinking of, but that's merely semantics) and went on.

but she and others in the area speculated that it was the Sinclair Family, due to tales that show Henry had made an early voyage here......but the facts never show that he made it to these parts, it shows more of the Prince Edward Island area as being the area of record for is landing.

What facts indicate that Sinclair sailed to anywhere other than Norway?

The MiqMaq said there were travelers dressed with the cross on their robes, but didnt specify who by name. The MiqMaq flag has the Christian cross on it, and is red and white colored with a star and crescent moon so it leads me to believe these men were not of the english order of nobility, so to say, perhaps the Knights Templars is more fitting for robed men wearing the cross.

Is the Mi'kmaq flag's cross Christian in nature? What do they have to say about it?

This 'Spanish' evidence is clearly now all over the internet, so based on one possible trip the Sinclairs are outweighed, and based on numerous findings and other associations, we have a strong Templar presence and a Spanish origin of their order making these journeys.

Is there Spanish evidence besides coinage? Honest question here, as I haven't been following the show.

To say that the english used this as their pyrite mines.....?? but left a booby trap in english with a dual cypher in spanish?? for what?? they were obviously not on the island mining fools gold.....LOL maybe on another peninsula somewhere up near the Gold River area??

You're assuming that there was indeed a booby trap and a cipher.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Heart Stone found carved on "Oak Island" looks similar to heart in your Picture

Well I have contacted him three times now,

once to ask for a good translator of classical works for confirmation of my Cypher Stone Solve,

and once to show the picture I have of the lid of the Tomb of Christ to him, to see if he would consider the graphics part of a continued documentary, one that evolved from his original works, and used another classical piece from Poussin to actually finish the codes he started to solve (the full solve is hidden in a few pieces, and requires all of them)

then once to just flat out show him the evidence in full, to be able to get somewhere in his circle of connections, and each time he replied with "too busy right now"

so I am thinking he has no idea of the completed mapping of the area, is working his Shakespeare/Bacon solve to the grissle, and will come up with burnt toast when his Cyphers only grant insight to the Nolan Cross ( A map to the final location's many troves at an area that has been de-forrested and delineated with markings everywhere), and the other coded cyphers needed to break the location down to a sequence to follow to the end will be overlooked searching where he found some marker stones ( a scale map like the stones with holes, and sextant ship stones).

When looking for the treasure...know this

1)Shakespeare held the English codes in his works.......Bacon helped to merely encrypt the ideas in the writings of Shakespeare together for an English speaking finder to get the clues on Oak Island finished, showing additional locations, and itemized listings, with directions and distance. The PALIMPSEST on his tomb and the writings confer drawings are hidden as codes.

2)The French hid the map in the works of Poussin, in the Shepherds of Acadia, to direct one through the voyage to the new world in Acadia, to find the Cerro Punto and the many rays of the Diamond it forms on the map, like a shining trove. ABSCISSA of the route taken can be found on the map formed by a y axis variance from a beginning point in Giza, moving through Chateau Le Rennes and forming a direct line to the Cerro Punto. The map is laced into the outlines of shaped on a 2D grid of the globe, with major vector points of navigation transposed onto the work of art.

3)And the Spanish used the Peralta Stones.........they dug the pit itself....laid the stone in the pit using a dual Cypher with a forced Cypher in english, leaving the one triangle to show the look of the final location with two lay lines, but the Spanish translation is also able to take you to a descriptive location "Some Leagues Away"...and also laid out the terrain in the area surrounding in the final location with a central triangulation with two overlaying lines, the same shape as the triangle on the stone. This leads you directly to the Tomb itself. KRYPTOS

Nobody else, ONLY WW has this figured this out, so its really a breakthrough to see them all working together, as the Knights Templars were known to have made this journey throughout Europe for a long time before and after these mysteries began.

I hope this series continues to find more evidence that reconfirms our finds on each of the areas we are working on, and I hope that after we each get a chance to form a series about the individual locations, that we can all converge on the place I call heaven on earth. !

this winds up being the end of the solve of not just the Bacon Mystery, the Mystery of the Superstitions/Lost Dutchman/Peralta Troves, but the finishing of the deciphering of the location of the Lost Templar Troves and the Temple of Jerusalem Artifacts in Nova Scotia as well.

this is the real Indiana Jones, the real code breaker and wind talker right here. Kryptos itself. On the grounds of the CIA, is also set up somehow to show exactly what i have highlighted to you in Bold letters

'Europe Sections intercepted a German communique from Cairo to BERLIN. For the last 2 years the Nazis.' is the last solve of Kryptos.....K4 is now cracked....

This is too unreal sometimes......get back to me with questions and i can pm you some more info......

At Last Some Bacon

View attachment 1076056

Did a Freemason carve this stone found on Oak Island to represent the Stone "Azoth" ( for Sir Francis Bacon's alternate name "Mercury") from "The Mirror of the Wisdom of the Rosy Cross"?

Mercury is the location of the Star " Gamma Cassiopeia" where I show the final location of the Treasure Vault on Oak Island

I too told " Petter Amundsen" that from my clues by "Sir Francis Bacon" the "Treasure Vault" was located at the other end of the island not in the swamp.
He told me "He knew that, but the light for the cameras was so much better in the swamp for digging."

Oak Island - Heart Shaped Stone.jpg The Mirror of the Wisdom of the Rosy Cross.jpg

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo

It may have been neither. There's a significant possibility that it never existed in the first place. If it did, the way that it's depicted today is probably not what it looked like. A.T. Kempton's Fake Inscription

But let's assume that it was real for a moment, and that it was translated properly. Who in their right mind would bury something like that 90 feet down to tell someone that they were digging in the right spot? If it was the right person digging, they'd already know that they were in the right place; if it was someone else, they just received incentive to keep going further, whether or not it was deciphered. It makes no sense at all...unless I was the digger, and you were the investor, and I needed something to show you in order to get some more money.

The stories suggest all sorts of possibilities, but the facts suggest a scam.

This sounds apocryphal to me, but it's a good story all the same. :)

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is the Mi'kmaq flag's cross Christian in nature? What do they have to say about it?

Nothing bad, as they derived its meaning from a symbol on the map, a Cross Shaped area, and a series of two lakes that take the form of a star and crescent moon on each side of the cross.

I think they recognized the miracle of the shapes of this stuff when showed, and from the meetings they had made an allegiance to a peaceful coexistence with the Knights who came.....escaping this slavery under the corrupt kings and queens of the times......they wanted to place the tomb here and have it undisturbed, so they probably told them it was a sacred hiding place.

you cant be in one area making that much noise with that many ships for too long, before the natives across the shores would notice and come to talk.....

I think they were the first missionaries that told of better things to come, and did so they would recognize who to trust.......to pass the message along, but it was probably lost in the history when nobody showed the Elders this vision of the Flag and its markings in the current eras to rekindle the allegiance..

View attachment 1076074

this is my best guess as to the origins, and the 'Charing Cross' legend......."the burning cross" of Jacques De Molay, as told to be around the are in Nova Scotia......
View attachment 1076076

which the sword points to another larger image overlay further north to see the final image of the one who's tomb this is

View attachment 1076077

Thats right folks Jesus has been spotted in Canada

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did a Freemason carve this stone found on Oak Island to represent the Stone "Azoth" ( for Sir Francis Bacon's alternate name "Mercury") from "The Mirror of the Wisdom of the Rosy Cross"?

Mercury is the location of the Star " Gamma Cassiopeia" where I show the final location of the Treasure Vault on Oak Island

I too told " Petter Amundsen" that from my clues by "Sir Francis Bacon" the "Treasure Vault" was located at the other end of the island not in the swamp.
He told me "He knew that, but the light for the cameras was so much better in the swamp for digging."

View attachment 1076065 View attachment 1076066

This is to remind you to :

"Busca por el Corazon, Busca por la Mapa"

All I know is that this is a symbol that correlates to this type of Heart Stone you have pictured, and that it is clearly also related to the Heart Stone of Peralta, the one with the directions scribed on it...

I wish I could see this Heart Stone in person,,,,,,,all I have is this one here in my shop,,,,,,they are quite popular

View attachment 1076080

Its not as defined but it was carved out from a small stone of quartz, i found it one day while searching for flakes

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyone else see this same video on their TV after the show last Tuesday?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's unique.....

a carving of some sort, a ChiRo is visible in one, an X inside a Circle, and it looks like a flower in another......but really though there seems to be a ton of lines.......hope they can decipher the clues the right way....and go public with the mapped info

View attachment 1076091 View attachment 1076092 View attachment 1076093

hopefully it maps onto a location on the island.....

whoo hoo....!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread