What's new

Seated dime at to inches..

park pirate

Gold Member
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
8,260
Reaction score
7,644
Golden Thread
0
Location
City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back at the place where my buddy Butch nailed his 1877 IHC lowering down my sensitivity to 22 and moving slowly I get a loud blast it was so shallow I almost didn't dig it but I'm glad I did finds for today are 1890 seated dime and two old buttons an old religious medal I also got the police men on the motorcycle led toy .... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462037447.451513.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462037474.147663.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462037493.907863.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462037508.480816.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462037530.659641.webp
 
Upvote 50
Good digs buddy. Those seated coins are hard to come by. My indian head cent was an 1896.
 
Those are very nice finds....especially the motorcycle cop!!!
 
Congrats on the silver and other nice finds
 
Congrats! My only seated dime was the same situation. I found it in a lady's yard where she would normally put the trash cans, just an inch or so down. Get the signal and almost skipped because of where it was, but out popped an 1856 seated!
 
Congrats on the seated. Some people will dig hundreds of silver coins and never see one in the plug
 
Congrats on the seated and other cool stuff :thumbsup:
 
Nice job on the seated
 
nice find the seated eludes me.
 
Cool seated, and I really like the little motorcycle dude
 
Wow. Seated at two inches. That's amazing. Congrats PP!
 
Mo power doesn't always me mo better. Great job.
 
That obverse is sweeet!

What's the crown button?
 
Very nice find. I probably get one seated silver per 100, on avg. Yours is in very nice condition. Congrats
 
Congratualtions on the seated, they are always a welcome find! :occasion14:
 
Sweet seated!! She looks to be in pretty good shape too.
Congrats!!
 
Congrats on digging the seated dime and other keepers. :occasion14: Looks like you had a great day swinging the coil.
 
That dime is killer! Congratulations are in order.
 
NICE SEATED - MOTORCYCLE IS A CRACKER JACK TOY PRIZE - EARLY 1900S - VERY COLLECTIBLE
I HAVE SAME ONE - NOT REAL COMMON -- LOWER LEFT
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom