postalgriff
Silver Member
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2008
- Messages
- 2,801
- Reaction score
- 1,093
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southern Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab SE
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hunted a thick nasty wooded lot Friday morning with a friend and found these keepers. The cufflink was my first signal. The dime was deep and not a very good signal near the end of the hunt. I found my buddy about 20 yards away before pulling the dirt off it. I knew it was a silver dime but you couldn't tell at first bc it was caked in dirt. 1876 seated! I was pumped. The lot runs next to a river where an old mill use to be. Have this week off work hoping to get out sometime between the rain showers. HH all Griff
Musta been worth the thick wooded area to pull that one!! Love that cufflink and those buttons too! Trying to figure out what the image is next to the bird on the bottom one. Great finds - Congrats!!
Gotta love 'em! I really like the cuff link too. Yeah, what is the image on the button? Something with a bird and ? 







