What's new

Second box of halves much better then first! w/pics

Tattooguy67

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
333
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kalamazoo MI
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT & Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Hello all, I am stoked, this was a really cool day for my wife and I, actually last couple of days really, I picked up a box of half dollars yesterday afternoon and found six 40%er's and thought that was doing really well, figured if I found a few more that would be it, maybe if I found 1 90%, trying to not get my hopes up kind of thing, well this morning found more 40%er's then about 10 rolls in found a 1942D WLH! my wife heard me whooping all the way downstairs and had to come see what I found!well long story short the total take from the box was 13 40%er's 5 65's, 3 67's, 3 68's and 2 69's, and 5 90%er's 2 64's and 3 WLH's 1937, 1938 and 1942, and the 37, 38 and one of the 64's were end roll finds! also found one 77 S proof in rough shape and one holed 1976, and 4 sharpie marked, does anyone see his or her mark here? let me know. Now I just need to keep reminding myself that this is not the norm so I don't get my hopes up to high for the next box! especially since my first box, which I did last fall was a skunk, thanks for sharing in my happiness and enjoy the pics.
101_0819.jpg

101_0814.jpg

101_0823.jpg

101_0837.jpg

101_0836.jpg

I will show the marked ones in a separate thread.

Chuck.
 
Upvote 0
Aren't Walkers beautiful coins! I can't believe you didn't check for enders first thing, you must have the patience of Job!! Good work!!
 
Nice finds there :thumbsup: and I love the pictures.
HH
 
Awesome enders! I'm still hoping to find my first walker in a box of brinks! Keep it up!

-bigJ
 
Great Box!!
Will be ordering my first soon, Good luck on your next !!
 
Great finds there, Tattooguy. Don't you just love it when you see Walkers as "enders". Makes your heart pump. Great photos. The Walkers look to be nice grades. Take the holed kennedy clad and put it on your key chain for good luck. You never know!
Congrats
rileyboy
 
Great score. I really need to order some boxes next week. I haven't in a while, but I'm seeing a lot of reasons to give boxes another go lately.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom