What's new

Second day this week finding GOLD!

dc426

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
312
Reaction score
487
Golden Thread
0
Location
Largo, Florida
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I decided to head out this morning before work to catch the last of the calm waters this week. Went back to the place I found the 2 gold bands on Monday. I only spent 75 mins hunting but half way I scored a real nice 7.12g white gold men's band. Very happy I went out today, now off to work :(
DC

 
Upvote 0
Some might call that a quickie before work. Nice going. Treasure is where you find it. HH, Beach Papa
 
You sure got lucky! I thought yesterday was the last good day for awhile. You did better then I did. All I got was JUNK.
 
congratulations-2.gif
 
Some people have all the luck. Nice going.
 
Nice finds! Congratulations!
 
Nice ring roll you are on.
:occasion14:
 
Nice looking ring, DC; congrats on that snag!

You're on a roll...keep 'em comin'!
Lorraine
 
You are Smoking Hot! Congratulations!! :notworthy:
 
Nothing like a heavy band in the scoop...congrats.
 
Like that steering wheel shot!
 
I wish I could have a quikie before work!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom